- Who we are.
- The types of Personal Data we collect and how we collect it.
- The purposes for which we use your data.
- Sharing data with third parties.
- Security and Retention.
- Privacy requests, queries, and complaints; and
- Basic Personal Data provided by you – When you access or visit one of our websites, you may provide certain information (in case of downloading Company’s collaterals or asking for more info/contact us about our offerings) to us, or receive a request to provide certain information to us, limited to:
- First and last name
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Job Title
- Country of residence
- Special Categories of Personal Data – As a general principle, we do not process ‘Special Categories of Personal Data’, and do not ask you to provide such information. ” Special Categories of Personal Data” includes sensitive data such as race, ethnic origin, political opinions or philosophical beliefs, religion, trade union membership, sexual preferences or orientation, health data or criminal data.
- Minors – Our website(s) are a general audience site, and we do not intend to market to or collect, nor do we knowingly collect, Personal Data from children under the age of 16. While we comply with applicable laws, rules, and regulations regarding protection of Personal Data of minors; we strongly advise that minors should seek the consent of their parents before providing any information about themselves, their parents, or other family members on our website. Unfortunately, we cannot always determine the age of a visitor to our website(s) or the sender of an email.
- Personal Data we receive or generate from your use of our websites – When you visit our websites, we may also process device-related data and information about your interactions with our websites, including:
- Your usage: We collect information about how you use our websites. This information includes your preferences, such as your interests in certain categories of consulting services, the actions you take, and the time and duration of these actions. We also collect information about the websites that led you to our website.
- Personal Data we collect from other third parties – In certain cases, we will also obtain your Personal Data from third parties. We do so in full compliance with applicable data protection laws and regulations. Your Personal Data may be provided by the following third parties:
- Other third parties: We may also receive information about your approximate geolocation (the country in which you are located) from third parties (e.g. Google). We use this information to comply with our legal obligations regarding the processing of your Personal Data, to customize certain services to your location, and to prevent fraud or misuse.
- Personalization activities – If you provide consent to do so via the cookie notification, we may use tracking mechanisms to track your Personal Data for profiling purposes. This allows us to display relevant content and tailor our services to your interests. For example, we may expose specific content or local events fitting to your location. You have the right to object to this type of data processing.
- The purposes for which we use your data – Depending on the website you are using, we may process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Provision and improvement of our services to:
- Facilitate content sharing on social networks.
- Provide technical/customer support and respond to your requests.
- Identify and correct any bugs/errors.
- Gain insight into the popularity of our service offerings.
- Assess the quality of our services.
- Understand and improve your online experience.
- Personalization of your experience to:
- remember your preferred settings.
- pre-populate forms.
- recommend content you might enjoy on the basis of your interests.
- display personalized offerings; and
- remember you the next time you visit one of our websites.
- Marketing and analytics to:
- include (targeted and non-targeted) offerings on our websites.
- measure the effectiveness of our websites.
- send you marketing communications; and
- analyse your engagement and, if applicable, stop communications.
- Communication to:
- provide you with customer support based on your questions, requests, or complaints; and
- send you service emails, so that you can activate your account, for instance, or in case you forget your password.
- Compliance with our obligations on the following legal bases –
We process your Personal Data, based on the following legal basis:
- Your consent: We process your Personal Data if you have granted consent to process it for a specific purpose. For example, when you first visit our website, we ask for your consent to process your Personal Data in forms or for activating a chat conversation. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note that this will not affect any processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of your consent.
- Performance of a contract: We process your Personal Data for the purpose of performing a contract to which you are a party. For example, to facilitate the provision of requested services.
- Legitimate interests: We may also process your Personal Data to the extent that such processing is necessary for our legitimate interests or those of third parties in the application of appropriate safeguards to protect your privacy. For example, we may process your Personal Data to improve the services we provide to you, to enhance your user experience, and ensure the proper functioning of our services.
- Sharing data with third parties
We will not disclose your Personal Data to any party that is not authorized to process such data. To manage our services, we will share your Personal Data internally with members of the relevant departments and technical support staff involved in the process, and in each case only if access to your Personal Data is necessary for the fulfilment of their professional tasks. In addition, and only when necessary to fulfil the purposes mentioned above, we may disclose your Personal Data to the following recipients or categories of recipients or permit the following third parties to collect your Personal Data in connection with your use of our websites:
- External service providers: We may share your Personal Data with external service providers who perform services on our behalf, like customer support service, IT services, hosting and content delivery services, web/social analytics services, data management services, data sharing services on social media, video hosting services, and user notification services. When we share your Personal Data with external service providers, we have appropriate agreements in place to ensure that your Personal Data is processed in compliance with applicable data protection laws.
- Social networks and related third-party platforms: If you wish to share certain content on social media, you will be asked to log in with your login credentials for the relevant social media platform. In this case, a link to the website you wish to share will be published on the relevant website/social network platform. In addition, the social media sharing service we use to enable you to share content on social networks may collect certain information, such as your IP address, geolocation data based on your IP address, the URL that leads to the website, the date and time you visited and used our website, and whether you used the toolbar to share content.
- Law enforcement, government agencies, or judicial authority: We may disclose your Personal Data in response to lawful requests to public authorities, including law enforcement, government agencies, or the judiciary.
- Security and Retention –
- How we protect your Personal Data – We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect your Personal Data against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. We update and test our security standards on an ongoing basis. In addition, we take all reasonable measures to ensure that third parties to whom we transfer your Personal Data provide sufficient Personal Data protection.
- How long will we store your Personal Data We will not retain your Personal Data longer than necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the data was collected or to fulfil our legal obligations. We will subsequently delete or anonymize your Personal Data.
- International transfer of data – In general, your data is stored on servers within the Asia and Asia Pacific region. However, your data may also be shared outside Asia. For the transfer of Personal Data from Asia to other countries outside Asia, we have taken appropriate measures under applicable laws, , to protect your Personal Data. Prior permission from the provider of such data is required before transferring such data to third-party servers.
- Privacy requests, queries, and complaints –
- Your rights – To the extent permitted by applicable data protection laws and regulations, you have the following rights with respect to your Personal Data:
- To access the Personal Data we hold about you, including information such as the source and categories of data, the processing purposes, the recipients (or categories thereof), and the respective retention period.
- To request an update or correction of your Personal Data so that it is always accurate.
- To receive your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, including the right to transfer your Personal Data to another data controller.
- To request the deletion of your Personal Data if you believe that retention is no longer necessary for the purposes indicated above.
- To restrict the processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances, for example, if you have contested the accuracy of your Personal Data, and for a period of time that is sufficient to allow us to verify its accuracy.
- To withdraw your consent at any time if your Personal Data is processed with your consent. Please note that this will not affect the lawfulness of data processing based on consent granted prior to its withdrawal.
- To object on specific grounds relating to your particular situation, in the event and to the extent that we process your Personal Data based on our legitimate interests. In that case, we will no longer process your Personal Data unless we have compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or within the framework of establishing, exercising or defending legal claims. You also have the right to object if we process your Personal Data for marketing purposes (including profiling). In that case, we will stop processing your Personal Data for marketing purposes.
- Privacy Office If you wish to exercise your rights, please send your request to Jyoti Prakash, E-mail: email@example.com.
Please specify in your request, insofar as possible, to which Personal Data your request relates and what right you wish to exercise and provide evidence to demonstrate that you are the individual to whom the Personal Data relates. We aim to respond to your request within a period of one month.
Name: Jyoti Prakash